1. Be responsible for one of the following work:
(1) research and development of new drugs for gene therapy of neurological diseases, and be responsible for the management and implementation of research and development projects
(2) Research and development of gene therapy technology with AAV as carrier, responsible for the design and optimization of AAV vector (including target, internal elements and AAV capsid)
(3) Gene editing and expression regulation, technology platform establishment and technology development (including gene editing technology, gene modified mouse model establishment, gene expression profile and regulatory element analysis);
2. Be responsible for the implementation and management of R&D projects, including experimental design, implementation, sorting of original data, processing, analysis and report of experimental results;
3. Solve key technical problems during project implementation;
4. Assist in writing various patented technologies and relevant scientific research papers;
5. Assist the R&D department in foreign cooperation and other work.
1. Master's degree or bachelor's degree (more than 2 years of work experience), major in medicine, physiology, pharmacy, biology, or agronomy (animal), and research background in neurobiology, medicine, or animal behavior is preferred;
2. Have one of the following backgrounds (1) relevant research and experience of AAV virus, and experience in AAV virus design and transformation is preferred. (2) Experience in animal models of central nervous system diseases, master basic behavioral experimental methods, and be familiar with the targets and mechanisms of nervous system diseases (ALS and PD are preferred). (3) Familiar with bioinformatics technology such as gene editing technology, gene modified mouse model establishment, or gene expression analysis;
3. Have experimental experience in animal behavior / histochemical detection / iPS cell culture and differentiation / genomics / bioinformatics / cell biology / molecular biology, and master one or more of the experimental technologies such as PCR, Western blot, plasmid construction, mRNA extraction, primary cell isolation and culture, pathological section production and analysis, and animal behavior. Experience in animal models of nervous system diseases is preferred;
4. Be familiar with data statistics and analysis software. The third direction also requires to master common software of molecular biology or be proficient in using fantom, Jaspar, sedp, tie and other databases;
5. Strong sense of responsibility, focus on compliance, rigorous, timely and serious experimental records, and timely and efficient reporting and discussion.
6. Have strong ability of data retrieval, data analysis and problem solving, and have certain independent working ability. Having published SCI papers or patent experience is preferred;
7. Proactive, good at communication, good team spirit, and excellent pressure resistance.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your full resume and application to email@example.com or submit it via the contact form.
Attachment（pdf only.Max 2MB）