1. Responsible for the following work:
(1) Drug screening based on the Drosophila model
(2) Screening and validation of disease targets
2.Responsible for the implementation and management of R&D projects, including design, raw data sorting, processing, analysis and report of experimental results
3. Solve key technical problems during project implementation
4. Assist in writing various patented technologies and relevant scientific research papers
5. Assist the R &D department in foreign cooperation and other work
1. Master's degree or bachelor's degree (more than 2 years of work experience), major in medicine, physiology, pharmacy, biology.
2. Have deep experience in Drosophila research, and experience in genetics or nervous system disease research is preferred.
3. Master various professional software such as molecular biology, data statistics and analysis.
4. Have a strong sense of responsibility, pay attention to compliance, keep strict, timely and serious experimental records, and discuss timely and efficiently.
5. Have strong ability of data retrieval, data analysis and problem solving, and have certain independent working ability.Published SCI papers or patent experience is preferred.
6. Proactive, good at communication, good team spirit and excellent pressure resistance.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your full resume and application to email@example.com or submit it via the contact form.
Attachment（pdf only.Max 2MB）